Growing Sprouts from organic wheat seeds is just like growing bean sprouts. It is supper easy!
You can learn how to grow organic sprouts here!
Some organic sprout seeds
One non-transparent container.
One non-transparent cover.
Step by step instructions:
1. On the first day, prepare a numbers of wheat grass seeds in a small container.
2. Rinse them to remove the dust. Thereafter, add clean water and let it stand for 5 minutes; remove the floated seeds; add new water to cover the seeds and put an non-transparent cover over the container; let it stand indoors for one night.
3. The next day and the days after, rinse and drain the wheat grass seeds with clean cold water a few times a day until the wheat seeds are sprouted.
4. When the sprouts have reached 2 mm long, you may rinse them and cover them full with clean water or filtered water and set them aside at a cool place for one night.
5. The next day, the water would become fermented water; it should smell sweet, tasted sweet and like beer. If you wish; you can drink plain for a help on your healthy food digestion; or treat it as a natural yeast for your breads and cakes making.
If you choose not to use the fermented water, you may pour the water into your soil as fertiliser; and continue your sprouts growing for one more day and add them to your cereals, soups, porridge or rice cooking.
After the wheat seeds sprouted; you may continue your
growing wheat grass project; if you wish to taste the wheat grass juice.
Besides wheat sprouts, there are more types of grain sprouts. The buckwheat sprouts and millet sprouts are delicious too.